Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My 16th Birthday!

Happy birthday card. Retro vintage. Typografie letters lettertype. Bewerkbaar voor uitnodiging gelukkige verjaardag. Stockfoto - 17361181

Hip hip hooray! Today, March 6th, is my 16th birthday!


16 Is not that much of an "important" age here in The Netherlands, except for the fact that I am now legally allowed to drink alcohol. And I can ride a scooter. Well, that's great. Don't really mind about that, but I just like the age. But where I am very excited about is that in half a year I can start taking driving lessons! Saturday I will be celebrating my birthday for my family and some close friends, and in a while I'm gonna give a big Sweet 16 Birthday Party with my friend Jessica, who will turn 17 in about a month. So actually it's more of a Sweet 16/17 (:

I had absolutely NO idea what I had to ask people for. Last year I got a lot of money because I wanted to buy a keyboard, but this year I don't really have anything to ask for. I have everything I need actually. But books are always great gifts. If there is anything you can make me happy with, it is books. The only thing I know is that my parents are planning on something.. they've been acting strange the past couple of days. When I said that the only gift I could think of was a train ticket to Paris or a airplane ticket to London, they said there was NO way I would get that. But I already knew there was no way they would give me such thing. I mean, I'm only (almost) sixteen and my parents would never let me go to different country on my own. Oh man, that sounds so spoiled! Asking for a airplane ticket.. It wasn't intended to sound cocky or anything haha. Naturally I would pay a big part of it. But since I don't know what I'm gonna get.. We'll see! Very excited!

Today my grandparents are coming to our place and we'll have dinner together, so that's gonna be nice. I had school until 4PM so theres not much time left to celebrate haha. Good thing that I didn't have to work today, 'cause that'd mean NO time to celebrate at all.

But I'm off! Have an amazing day wherever you are, and to anyone else whose birthday is today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment