Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thank you, Beatrix!

                                                                         Beatrix


Okay, I know I said that I would maaaaybe write one post in advance? Well, I was really feeling it today haha. It is still Friday, and this is about my 4th post I am writing today, I believe. But I really wanted to have a 'special' post up on my blog on April 30th, since "today" is Queen's Day in the Netherlands. This is a national holiday we celebrate annually. But today is the last Queen's Day. From this day on, it will be called 'King's Day'. Because Beatrix is abdicating today and now Willem Alexander is our new king.

So, what I just wanted to say is: Beatrix, thank you! You've done a lot for this country and we really appreciate it. And Willem, we're sure you'll do great haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment