Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weeeeeeekend!

Yay! It's finally weekend! Or technically, weekend is almost over. But hey, look on the bright side. We have an extra day off of school this monday. Time for a little party! Oh wait, not really. School has been really tough this year. And I'm probably not gonna pass this year, so maybe I'll have to re-do this school year. How depressing is that.. I once said I'd rather die dan re-do the school year. Well, that's of course not the case and I didn't mean it, but it kind of shows you how much I hate school and how depressed I would be if I wouldn't pass. I would be destroyed, literally.
But I'm gonna do as much as I can to pass! I just HAVE TO. No mather what it takes.
Well, now that we've had that. time for some other stuff.

Monday me and some of my friends are having a BBQ. Even though it's gonna rain, but that doens't matter haha. We'll think of something to stay dry. Just went shopping for some groceries and I think we've got all we need. So I'm really looking forward to that!

And I am trying to blog as much as I can, even though I don't really have the time. But I think it is very important for me to keep practicing English as much as I can, since my CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) exams are coming up! On Wednesday June 12 is the written part of the exam (the entire day!) and on Saturday the 22th I have my speaking part. Very nervous.. I have to get at least a C in order to pass the exam. And blogging (and reading english fiction books) are a perfect excuse to practise. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment