Friday, June 28, 2013

Tumblaahhh

 


Why do I do this to myself!? Avoiding studying for my test week and instead spending my entire day on tumblr and youtube. Thought it'd be a great idea to watch all of the vlogbrothers vids of the last 3 years. Turned out to be a bad idea, those videos are so addictive! And so fun to watch. I highly recommend it (: 

Tomorrow (or actually today, when this post will be up) is the last sailing lesson of the season, so sad. We only offer 7 lessons a year, and a camp where we do all kinds of different stuff, including sailing. So that's a lot of fun! Ah, I love sailing so much... Unfortunately we've had rain twice, so that wasn't too great, but it was just as much fun as it is when there's sun. Okay, maybe not entirely as fun, but it's still a sort of adventure. Okay nevermind. :P

My to do list for Saturday contains the following things:
- last sailing lesson
- work from 1-6PM
- STUDY OUR BUTT OFF IN ORDER TO GET SOME GOOD GRADES.

So yeah. Hope I'll stick to that last point. Not too sure about that one haha.

Oh and to explain the PotC .gif set: I am currently watching PotC so I was in the mood haha. Gotta love Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment