Saturday, June 22, 2013

What a slut time is, she screws everybody.

Time for an update!
Okay, so this afternoon (June 22) I have the speaking part of my Cambridge Exam. And after that, I'll be done! With the exam, I mean. The only thing left to do after that is wait for the results. Oh July 24, please come quick.

In a few days my last exam week of the year will start. In 5 days to be exact. I'll have to make 6 tests, and 4 oral exams (German, French, English and history). And I'm already stressing out. Crap.
And the days before my first test are going to be pretty busy too. For French and German I have to write 2 letters (for a grade), I still have to make a French test and a math test. So thats 6 tests in 3 days. Oh wait, I forgot my reading exam for German. That makes 7. Well, isn't that just great? But I'll have to get good grades in order to pass this year. Senior year seems like so much fun, even though you have even more work to do than I already have now. But it seems worth it.

May the odds be ever in my favor...

And on top of all the work I have to do and the exam stress, I have a graduation party and two birthday parties tonight. WHERE WILL I FIND THE TIME?!

PS: I just felt like sharing a gif. of a rabbit devouring lettuce with you. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment