Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hi!


Hello there guys! It's been soo long and I'm soooo sorry! I haven't posted anything in over a month I believe. So here's what happened.

First, on July 10th my teacher called to tell me that I didn't pass this year at school. BAM. Bummer. 
I felt like my world had exploded and there was nothing left for me. I was absolutely devastated.
For a couple of days I could only cry and feel sad. But then I decided it was enough. The past year was a terrible year for me. I didn't feel comfortable with myself, thought I was fat and ugly and couldn't find the motivation that was necessery to get things done.
It was time for a change. I decided to join the gym near my house. Every day of the week (exept the weekends because then I have to work) at least one hour I spent in the gym for the past couple of weeks. I admit, it is tough. Very tough. But I like it. Working out makes me feel comfortable with myself. My body is healthy now and I'd like to keep it that way. I am not ashamed of my body when I go swimming and overall, I feel great!

So the first weeks of my summer holiday were terrible but now it's great.

I am currently chilling at the swimming pool in Rome, Italy! Yes! I love it here and the weather is great! Gonna be posting some pictures and blogposts this week. Look forward to it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment