Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Roman trees



Sigh. I absolutely hate (most of the time) vertical pictures. I don't know, I just don't like them. Hea shots and such are fine vertical, but when you take a picture of a landscape it just has to be taken horizontal. In my opinion.
So please please please forgive me for using a vertical picture haha (:
How stupid, I wanted to make a post about the lovely Roman trees here on the camp site but the sun hasn't set yet so I had to use a picture from last year (we went here last year also) and couldn't find a better one. Oops.

Okay, let's get to the point. One of the things I love about this place is the trees. They're super tall and kind of majestic in my opinion. How cool are they, right?! When we're sitting outside (which is always, thanks to the lovely weather) I can just stare at them forever. So much more exciting than the regular Dutch trees (:


Soooooo at the bar there is a karaoke thing going on at the moment and some Italian 50+ woman is singing My Immoral by Evannesscence (HOW do you spell that?!) for the 10th time now! Like wut? Is she rehearsing or something? Oh well. Let's try to ignore it and take another dive in the beautiful pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment