Saturday, November 2, 2013

Terrible timing

Well, since I have barely any spare time this upcoming week, and I have an exam week, it seems like the perfect time to start blogging regularly again, don't you think?
Oh man, my timing is so bad. But the thing is, when you have to study you get bored, and even more bored and suddenly you find yourself doing things that make absolutely no sense, or things you should do another time, WHEN YOU GOT THE TIME!

Ghehe. Guilty. So guilty. But I can't help it! I can't wait to finish school. Meh. Just hang in there for 7 more months. Or something like that. When are the exams again? I believer somewhere in May, here in The Netherlands. Terrifying. It really is. But until that time, let's just try to survive school, and read a few more books. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment