Saturday, November 24, 2012

By Lack of... an original name

Alright, so when I finally decided to start a blog, I immediately encountered the first problem: a blog name. Great. I just started and already don't know what to do. I figured I should just brainstorm some things and then decide what to name my blog.
-one hour later-
Still don't know how to name my blog. Almost every (what I thought was) original name is already taken. But what does it matter anyway? It's just a blog name, right? Oh wait, it isn't! You can't change the name after you made it. What to do?!

Finally, I came up with this name. It is not the best name ever or anything, but it will do. And it's very appropriate for my blog (:

And here it is! My first blogpost ever! I know I'm not a very good writer, but I do like to write, and I think this blog will help me improve my writing skills. Hopefully.
Maybe it's nice to tell a little something about myself. My name is Anne, I am 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I will try to update this blog frequently. So please stick with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment