Friday, November 30, 2012

Music of the Moment

Today I wanna share with you some of my favorite songs. Songs I've been listening to lately and songs I can always listen to and never get bored of. I love old school music, and a little alternative music. But mostly old school. Especially the 80's music, so I hope you can appreciate my taste in music and maybe you like some of the songs too.


John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)
Not a very well known song, but it's actually really good. John Parr didn't write this song but just sung it for the film's soundtrack. But still very catchy and I think it's awesome.

 
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
One of my favorite songs ever. It's just so catchy and cute, and of course it is sung by one of my favorite musicians ever!


Fun - Some Nights
This music video is SO awesome! Just the whole civil war feeling and the soldiers and the music, amazing!


Imagine Dragons - It's Time
This song is actually one of the soundtracks of the movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm very excited to go and see it!

 
Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
I am a HUGE fan of Ed, and I could probably dedicate an entire blogpost talking about him, but I won't. So this is one of my favorite songs by him. It's also a very cute music video. You should definetely check Ed out! He is amazing. When you go on youtube search for 'You Need Me, I Don't Need You', 'Lego House' and 'A Team' (you probably know them already) but then search for 'captured in the live room'. It sounds incredibe!


 
Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas
And last but not least, my favorite christmas song ever! This is the original Band Aid (1984), which I really love. In this clip you see a lot of artists I listen to and who I think are amazing. Fun fact: Paul McCartney also sung in this song, but he sent in a voice clip which was edited in the song, so that's why he's not in the video. Same goes for some other artists.
Last Saturday, November 24th it was exactly 28 years ago since they recorded this song. I was planning on giving a shout out to the video last Saturday but I completely forgot haha.


Alright. This blogpost wasn't long at all, but I was gone all day, because of school and work, but hopefully you liked it. Tomorrow I'm gonna buy presents and make my 'surprise' for Jessica, whose name I drew for Sinterklaas.

Days left till Sinterklaas: 5
Days left till Christmas: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment