Thursday, March 14, 2013

LONDON!

505540bf52eb73936ff9458d8c1f15e7_large

AAAAAAAHHH Guys couldn't wait to tell you this, but didn't have the time. Today school starts super late so now I finally have the time to blog about it! My big birthday present I got from my parents is.....  A TRIP TO LONDEN!!! Oh my gosh, I still can't believe it! This is a dream come true! Sounds cheeky, but I've always wanted to travel and visit London was one of the cities I really wanted to visit. And I talked about it with my parents before and they weren't vey enthousiastic about my London-idea, but but but asdfjkl;. Oh man I am SO excited! I will be going with my mom for about 3 of 4 days probably. Isn't it amazing?! We'll be leaving on the 27th of April, so I'll have to wait for a couple of weeks, but that gives me and my mom the time to figure out where we exactly want to go.
 
Some of the places I want to go is are:
A telephone booth (to take a silly picture of me standing in it)
Abbey Road (of course)
Hyde Park (and sit on a bench and feed the birds)
Camden Market (shop til you drop)
London Eye, Big Ben, The Tower, House of Parliaments, Buckingham Palace (of course, the must-see attractions)
And SO much more. I'll keep you updated!
 
In the mean time, enjoy one of the best pictures ever taken in London.
 
Love,

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment