Saturday, March 16, 2013

Inspirational Quote #3

 

Hello everyone. Today it's time for another inspirational quote. This one is by Theodore Roosevelt, a former president of the United States.
This quote I think is very nice because it encourages you to believe in yourself, and it helps me realize that I can do things that seem impossible in the first place. So I figured whenever I feel like I can achieve nothing, I'll look at this picture/quote and remind myself that I can do almost everyting, if I just believe in myself and work hard.
 
On that note; I've been thinking about just posting pictures of quotes, and not writing anything about it because that way it has a better effect...? I don't know. We'll see (:
Oh and I know I've been writing quite a lot of blog posts in italics lately, that's because I want the 'special' posts to have a different layout, you see? ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment