Thursday, April 25, 2013

Excited!




Can't freakin' wait to go to London! I've probably said this about a hundred times, but oh my... SO EXCITED. Okay, now that I've had my fangirl moment, it's time to talk about something.

I really want to take this blog 'to the next level' (:P). But what I mean is, blog regularly, use more pictures in posts and stuff like that. And with 'pictures' I mean pretty pics I took with my Canon camera. But, lazy as I am, I never feel like putting that much efford into a blogpost. I know, bad.. But I am very lazy and I want to change that, by spending more time on blogposts. But there is a teeny tiny problem: I have NO time since I have to spend all my free time on school. But it's almost vacation, so that means I have more time to blog. Yay!

So yeah. Not very interesting. But that was something I wanted to see. Look forward to more blog posts soon!

Oh, and expect to see a lot of London related posts and/or pictures in the near future haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment