Friday, April 26, 2013

Lovely Weather


Oops. This picture is a bit bigger than I expected. Oh well, doesn't matter. I love this floral print! Don't you? (:

It reminds me of the lovely weather we've had these past couple of days in the Netherlands. We had a lot of sun, lovely! During class you can sit right next to the window and enjoy the sun shining through the windows. Just close your eyes and relax. And during lunch me and my friends like to sit on the field next to the school and eat our meals there. Ahh, the perfect summer feeling. My mom said I already started to get tanned, haha.



So to share that amazing feeling with you guys, I inserted a youtube clip underneath this blog post (is that proper English..? Help me out please). The song is 'On Top of The World' by Imagine Dragons. Close your eyes and get that summer-y feeling!

Have an amazing day, wherever you are!





No comments:

Post a Comment