Saturday, April 27, 2013

See you soon!

Good morning everyone (oh well, by the time this post goes online it is 10am in the Netherlands). When you are reading is, I am probably on a plane to London, or I am already there! How cool is that! I am writing this on a Friday afternoon. Which means I now have to pack my suitcase and get ready. In a couple of hours I have to go to work, and right after that I'm off to bed. Because I have to wake up super early in order to arrive at the airport in time.

I just wanted to mention that I probably won't post a lot the next couple of days. After this one I am writing another post in advance, and MAYBE (but probably not) I will write another post when I am in Londen. I heard our hotel has free WiFi (:

Well, I think that was about it. I am not really the type of person that writes super long posts, since I usually don't have that much to say. Enjoy your holidays everybody (I assume more people have spring break right now..?) And I'll talk to you soon!

I hope my English is good enough to survive in London haha. Fingers crossed!

PS; Do you guys like this fond? Hm.. I'm not too sure about it. Just trying out some new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment