Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Uh oh..

I know I know. I keep apologizing for not writing a post regularly. But okay. I think you are used to that by now haha. So where do I start. Oh yeah, with my cheesy apology. Well (of course) I've been very busy with school. The year is already coming to an and, and at the moment, my grades aren't that great. Oops. But I've been working very hard, so that I will proceed to my next and final year of high school, yay!

Waaaaahhh it's almost there! In 4 days I will be flying to London with my mom! So freaking excited! I've been doing some research and we made a list of things we wanted to visit. Unfortunately, the weather won't be that great. But everything's fine as long as it doesn't rain. (:
We will be going for 4 days. From Saturday til Tuesday. Which means we won't be there in the Netherlands when our new King Willem Alexander will be crowned :C I'm a bit sad that I won't be able to see it live, but when we get back I'm sure it will be shown repeatedely on television.

So yeah. Just a quick little update. Will be posting more this week. Until then! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment