Tuesday, March 26, 2013

500 Views!

Good morning everyone! Wherever you are, haha. In the Netherlands it is almost 11AM right now.
School starts very late today so I thought 'why not blog again?'. I know my blogposts are not posted very regularly, but that is due to school and homework. I have so much stuff to do and even though I want to blog, I simply don't have the time.
I know I promised to post some pictures of my birthday presents, but I simply forgot. But don't worry! I'll be posting them later this week, probably on a Saturday.

But, now something completely different! My blog reached 500 views! WAAAHH can you believe it!? So awesome! I started this blog late november and I can't believe it already has 500 views. I know it's not much compared to other blogs, but I am so happy with it!

So I wanted to thank you guys for that! THANKS!

Much Love  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment