Thursday, May 9, 2013

30 Day Shred

Wow. Last night I started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. And let me tell you, it is tough.. Very tough. But I did it! Or at least, I did it once. Now the trick is to keep it up for 29 more days. Kind of proud of myself, even though I haven't done much yet. I thought I was completely out of shape, but turns out I am not as bad as I thought I would be haha.

If you don't know what 30DS is, I'll try to explain. It basically is a workout programme you follow for 30 days, in order to burn fat and build muscle. You have to do a 30 minute workout every day. There are 3 levels: 1, 2 and 3. The first 10 days of your shred you do level 1, the next 10 you do level 2 and the last 10 days of your work out programma you do level 3.

Wanna check the 30 Day Shred out?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

No comments:

Post a Comment