Sunday, May 5, 2013

Something came up

Remember when I said yesterday that I was gonna watch Intouchables with two of my friends? Well.. we ended up not watching it. Something came up, as usual. So that's too bad. Maybe another time haha, whenever that will be.

The weather has been so lovely! Last week when I was in London the weather was amazing, with lots of sun but in the Netherlands it had been a bit cold. And you need to keep in mind that in about 1 or 2 months of time we've had sun, snow, rain, heavy wind, clouds and much more! It seems like the weather doesnt know what she wants (: But the time is finally there! SUN! The weather man said on the tv yesterday that the temperatures will come above 20 degrees Celsius! Yay! Time to pull my short sleeve shirts out of the back of my closet!

I'm off! Going outside and taking a book with me! I am currently reading Percy Jackson & the Olympians.

No comments:

Post a Comment