Tuesday, May 21, 2013

50 Book Challenge and Movies List



Maybe you noticed, but in case you didn't: I have 3 new pages on my blog! One contains some information about me, and the other two are a 50 book challenge and a movies list.

50 Books
This is a challenge I found when I was reading the booksandquills blog. There are also a lot of videos on youtube about it. It basically means that you have to read at least 50 books in a year. And even thought 2013 started a while back, I'm stille going to attempt the challenge. Wow, that's gonna be interesting, especially since I only read 9 (shame on me) books this year.
Time for a change! I've been reading so little (is that correct grammar? help me out here please) lately and I want to change that. I'll just have to make time for it (: 
Good plan? Good plan. Wish me luck.

Movies List
Aaaaand I'm also trying to write down all the movies I have watched this year. Once again, my memory isn't too great and I don't remember everything, but the list is already pretty long so far. Now the only thing left to do is keeping up (:

That is all I wanted to talk about! Hopefully you enjoy my book and movies lists, and maybe you can take some inspiration out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment