Monday, May 20, 2013

Currently reading.

 
Since it is weekend, I thought, why not starting in a new book? So I did. I chose to read 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green. I bought it 3 weeks ago while I was in London (waaahhhh london a;lsjdfljasdf love it there). And guess where I bought it.... HARRODS! How cool is that (:
Actually nothing special, but hey, there is only one Harrods, and the only things that are not ridiculously expensive are books. Mwuahaha. So I bought my book there.

I only just started in the book. I am currently on page.. uhh let me look it up. Just a sec. On page 31. Not much has happened yet, except I read some guy's visions on the female body. Ah.. how interesting. But I am very curious how this book's gonna be. Heard some pretty good stuff about it. I'll let you know if it is worth a read. (:


Picture source: tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment