Friday, May 3, 2013

Awkward.

Here I am, sitting in a dark room (because I am too lazy to turn on the light) trying to write a blogpost. Yes, it is one of those moments when you have seriously nothing to talk about. Or you have so much on your mind but don't know what to say or how to say it. So why not talk nonsense? (:
A couple of my friends really like the tv series Awkward. It airs on MTV and season 3 started a couple weeks ago. And since she talks about this show ALL the time I figured I watch a couple episodes, and it is quite entertaining actually! Today I did nothing, except watching a bout 6 episodes of it haha. Laaaaazy day. I have so much homework and other stuff to do, but I just can't put myself to it. Procrastinating like a pro. My Cambridge Advanced English exam is coming up and I really need to start practising. I'll start tomorrow, I promise! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment