Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back Home


So the day before yesterday (Tuesday) was my final day in London.. I was so sad to leave. London is an AMAZING city. It is so full of life (duh, but you know what I mean), it's crowded, beautiful, traditional, modern, alternative, everything you can imagine. I enjoyed every bit of it. Taking the tube, walking down Oxford Street, strawling through the Victoria & Albert museum, looking at super expensive clothes in Harrods, crossing Abbey Road, lying in Hyde Park and enjoying the sun, that one cute mexican restaurant, and the lovely dinners I had with my mum. Just everyting.

Anyways. Too make a long story short. I had the most amazing time there, and I absolutely love it there. Can't wait to come back one day. Today I am cleaning up the last things and the things I bought there (I went shopping haha, and bought a lot of books :D )
Now I'm gonna put all of the pictures I took on the computer and upload them on my flickr. (:

Talk to you soon! And expect some pretty pictures on my blog soon.

PS: de picture above is a photo I took during the change of the guards at Buckingham Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment