Friday, May 24, 2013

Prettay!


I'm not much of a makeup girl. Actually, not at all. The only thing I wear on a daily basis is mascara. Thanks to my glasses that's the only thing I really need, because my dark circles are covered by the frame of my glasses. Oh, my extra 2 eyes, how much I love you (:


Oh well. But I needed some new mascara. After over 1,5 year my mascara is finally empty. Is that how you say it? Empty? Or should I just say "I ran out of mascara". Hm yeah, I think that's probably better to say. Even though my lashes are very short and even with mascara you can hardly see them, I like to make them just a bit more visible. So that's why I bought 2 new mascaras today. Look at that packaging! How awesome and pretty does that look?!
They are by the makeup brand Essence. I don't know if they sell in other countries, but they are very very cheap. Both of these mascaras were under €3. *explosion* How amazing is that!? Pretty amazing, would I say.



The background of the picture is totally my Greek homework by the way haha. We're currently reading about Odysseus' return to Ithaka. Already know the entire story but still pretty entertaining to read (:

No comments:

Post a Comment