Thursday, May 23, 2013

Time to clean my room!

 The Sierra Bed: A Clean Bedroom Exclusive
Yup, one of the biggest problems while being a teenager: cleaning your room and KEEPING it that way. And I am terrible at it. My mom is constantly talking about how I need to clean my room, but I just can't do it, for some reason. Everytime I clean it, it is just as big of a mess as it was before, within an hour. But the weirdest thing of all, is that WHEN I clean my room, I CLEAN it, like seriously clean everything. All there is to clean, I clean it, and I can't stop before all is perfectly in place. Uhhh weird? Yeah, pretty much. Explain to me! How does this work!? How do I keep my room clean and how can I keep away from moms constantly telling me to clean it up? Complications...


Oh, and the room you see on the picture, is obviously not my room. I got it from some lame bed site or something haha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment