Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just hang in there

Just 6 more weeks to go! Until summer vacation! Seriously can't freakin' wait! But before the time's there, there is so much left to do.. So many school work, homework, exams, tests, CAE exam, assignments to hand in.. and so forth. Ugh. Whyyyyy.

But when that's all over, and I (hopefully) pass this year, I'll have my break and after that my final year of high school. I am SO looking forward to studying in university! Living on my own, studying what I find interesting, growing up, and all those things.

Me and my fam are probably going on summer vacation this year. But, as usual, we haven't booked yet. We're the kind of people that decide last minute. Last year we went to Rome (oh Rome, how beautiful and amazing you are), and maybe we're returning this year. Or we'll spend a couple of weeks under the Tuscan sun. (: But the chances are high we're going to Italy.
Know that movie? It is on TV every once in a while here in Holland, so I've seen it enough times :P

I am SO done with school. Can't bring up the concentration and motivation anymore, but I have to. Just hang in there. These 6 weeks will be over before I know it. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment