Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Books books books


Boooooooks! I love them! And last Saturday I went to a second hand store, where they sell about EVERYTHING. And I ran straight to the book section, in the hope of finding some entertaining books. And wel.. I did :D
As you can see, in the pic, haha. I purchased a total of 5 books:

The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
The Bro Code - Barney Stinson
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Digital Fortress - Dan Brown

Uh yeah, a lot of Dan Brown. To be honest, I never read a book by him before, so about time I did! Three of these books aren't for me actually. Digital Fortress was a part of my dad's birthday gift, and I gave To Kill a Mockingbird to one of my friends, just as a small gift. And The Bro Code, I'm planning on giving that one to a friend of mine who is a big van of HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother, for those of you that don't know). This book is based on the series, so yeah.

And Well, the rest is for me. Only two books left (: But really looking forward to reading those. By the way, the white round stickers on the back of the books don't really mean anything. I guess the employees there use that to indicate in what section the books are supposed to be. Or something like that.

And that's about it for today! See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment