Monday, November 26, 2012

Cozy Sweaters

Monday. It was COLD today! This morning when I walked outside I decided it was finally time to pull my self made beanie out of my closet and wear it. And that was a good decision I made. It was very windy, and I had to cycle upwind this morning. But I survived!
School was school, nothing interesting. Actually I have nothing to blog about today... Oh wait, maybe I have. Last saturday I went to Utrecht, to an 'open day' of the Utrecht University. You could visit classes to get a better look of how university works, and professors explaned a lot about all the studies you can attend there. The program took almost the entire day, but it was a very fun and instructive experience. While we were walking back to the train station, I convinced my dad to go shopping with me. I bought a very nice and warm sweater, since I didn't really have any warm clothing for the winter, but when I came home I found out that it wasn't long sleeve! It was about three quarters sleeve. Oops. Maybe I should have tried it on. But no, I was perky and didn't want to. Well here's the result, a sweater with way too short sleeves. So after school I went to the mall to return the sweater, when two adorable sweaters caught my eye. I had been looking FOREVER for a vintage, knitted sweater. But of course, I couldn't decide. It's a horrible habit, I know, but I just can't decide easily. The first one is light brown, with small dark red stripes, and the other one is red with very cheerful pattern. I am in love with the 80's, and retro and vintage stuff, so of course I want to dress like they did in the 80's. I immediately fell in love, and bought them. (And this time, I did try them on haha). I'll maybe take a picture of them tomorrow and post it in this blogpost.
So, this is my story of the day. Not very interesting, but that's all I have to tell for today.

Days left till christmas: 29
Days left till sinterklaas: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment