Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New haircut and Thrift Stores

Well hello there! Maybe you noticed, but since today I have a profile picture on my blog. It's not very big, actually it's very tiny, but this was the only decent picture I could find, haha. It's not very recent also, this picture was taken in the plane, by a stewardess, at January 4th 2012. When this was taken we were about to fly home to The Netherlands, after me and my family had spent a week in China. Maybe I'll blog about China and my experiences there sometime.
Yesterday I promised to show you a picture of my new sweaters, but the lightning was terrible today, so I just used two pictures I found online:




So these are my new sweaters! Don't you love them? They look quite 80's, don't they? I already wore the brown one today to school, and it is super comfy.

Also today I got a new haicut! It's pretty much the same as it used to be, but I REALLY needed to get my hair cut, since the last time I cut my hair is almost 7 months ago. I know, terrible. But I am very pleased with it. It's a bit shorter and my 'bangs' (I don't have bangs, but lets just say the front part of my hair) is about 2 inches shorter so it curls more and I am very happy with it!

Since it's almost sinterklaas I figured it was about time to go out and buy presents. We did 'drawing names' with our group of friends (me and 3 other lovely girls) and the girls whose name is drew didn't really know what she wanted (oh man I really hope she doesn't read this haha) so I just went to a thrift store to see what I could find. She really loves vintage stuff (so do I, but she is more 40's) and I thought maybe the would have a vintage radio or something in that atmosphere. But unfortunately I couldn't find anything for her, but I did find some amazing books there! I bought three books and some dvds and some christmas decorations for myself. So I am very happy with my purchases (:

That was today's blogpost! I hope I'll be able to post as much as posible, preferably daily, so we'll see how that goes! I am thinking of doing some tags in the near future. Thank you so much for reading!

Days left till Sinterklaas: 8
Days left till Christmas: 28

3 comments: