Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Christmas List

First of all, thank you so much for visiting my blog! The amount of viewers has increased a LOT the past 4 days, so thank you! I don't really know what to talk about today, so I figured I'll tell you guys what's on my Sinterklaas/Christmas list for this year. Normally I have enough on my list, and I can always think of something I want really bad. But this year, the only thing I could think of was a turntable. I've wanted to have a turntable for SO long now! It's so retro and I love to play original LPs in my room. So after some research I decided which one I wanted to have, but it was quite expensive, so I'll pay a part of the money, and the other half my parents will pay for. It's the Lenco L-82 Turntable. Here is a picture:


Isn't it a beauty? I know it's not very vintage looking, and I originally wanted an ACTUAL vintage turntable, but those were just too expensive and they won't work most likely. So I went with this one. I am so happy with it! We already bought it, and it's not mine yet, but I can look at it, and just the sight of it makes me happy. My LP collection is not very extensive, but I already have some classic LPs. Here are some of them:


From left to right: A Single Man - Elton John, Against All Odds - Phil Collins, No Parlez - Paul Young.Excuse the bad quality of the picures. But hey, they aren't called golden oldies for nothing, aye? (:
Okay, back to the point. My wishlist. Other than a turntable, I couldn't think of anything original, since I have enough stuff. Don't need any makeup, don't need pens or stationary or things like that, to be honest I have everything I could wish for. But of course, you can never have enough books!
Even though my bookshelves are entirely full and I can't fit another book on them.
Some books I still want are:
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
- Life of Pi, by Yann Martel
And the above books are just a small section of books I still want to have. ^^

Furthermore, there is nothing very special on my wishlist. Just the standard stuff: a bracelet or ring or necklace or a movie or CD is always fine with me, and I like to be surprised, to we'll see what I get!
So this was today's blogpost. Not very long, but I hope you enjoyed it! And a small personal update: My hair is so short now! I really need to get used to it, but I do really like it. It is way more practical now and I don't have irritating locks of hair hanging in my face all the time haha.
Also I made a new layout for my blog yesterday. What do you think of it? I hope you like it because it took forever to made! But I'm very satisfied wth the result. Do any of you know a better url for this blog? To be honest I'm not entirely satisfied with the url but couldn't think of a better name at that moment. So if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Days left till Sinterklaas: 7
Days left till Christmas: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment