Friday, May 31, 2013

Hit me with your best shot



Hit me with your best shot dundundundun why don't you hit me with your best shot?!

Haha, I've had this song stuck in my head the entire day! Kinda catchy.
So, within 2 weeks is my CAE exam... AAAHH stressing out (again. still. uhm.), I have so much left to do! I decided to read/talk/speak english as much as I can in order to prepare. So far it's going pretty okay.
And I STILL haven't finished Looking for Alaska. Oops. Haven't read anything in the last 4 days. There are only 40 pages left to read. Think I might finish it tomorrow. And then immediately start in The Lighthouse by P.D. James (Have to read that one for the exam).

Tommorow it's time for some sailing! Ah, love it! I teach kids between the ages of 8 and 15 how to sail in a small boat. I absolutely love doing that, it's so much fun. Myself, I took my first sailing class when I was 9 years old. I did it for 3 years, and now this is my 3rd year of teaching kids. (:

And for the rest, my weekend pretty much consists of homework. Dull. But it has to be done, hm? I'll just finish watching Dear John (oh Channing Tatum, how much I love you. Seriously, have you seen those abs...?) and going to bed. Bye!

Picture source: tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment