Monday, May 27, 2013

The perfect spring/summer song

The weather today was amazing in The Netherlands! Wow! Haven't seen that in a while.. But it was about 20 degrees Celsius and the sun was shining and it was just lovely and exactly what I needed at the moment. When I woke up around 7AM and opened my window I heard the birds whistling and the sun shone in my eyes and it was just perfect. And there is this song, which resembles that feeling so good, it is Plage by Crystal Fighters.

I listened to it all morning non-stop! (School did not start until 12 'o clock ^^)

Uh-uh, I know, the song is pretty old. But I love iiiit! Last summer when we went to Rome with the fam, I listened to the song on our way to Rome, and it just brings back a lot of great memories whenever I listen to the song. Summer, lovely weather, great time with family, relaxing, not worrying about a thing... kinda hard to explain.

But anyways, I just want to share the song with you guys, if you haven't heard it before.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment