Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happee Birthday Dad.

 
Today, Sunday June 2nd, is NOT my dad's birthday. It is tomorrow actually. But we're celebrating today for friends and family, and the weather just happens to be perfect. (:
The sun is shining, there are birds in the garden, waiting for us to leave our food and then steal is from us, and everyone is happy. I love these days. And about time too! It is officially summer in only 19 days, and we haven't had such a cold spring in about 40 years I believe, here in our little county.

And I finished Looking for Alaska, by John Green. Finally. Didn't read much last week, but since the weather was so nice, I decided to take my book outside and finish it in the sun.
I REALLY liked it. Didn't know what to expect, and since the book is from a boy's POV, there's a lot of 'girl reviewing' in the book. But it was very nicely written, and a lot of great philosophy is in it. I would definetely recommend it!

Now it is time for me to start studying for my Cambridge exam, which means even MORE reading haha. Gonna start reading 'The Lighthouse' by P.D. James tonight! I promise. I think..

PS; noticed my Harry Potter reference in the post? If you do, I love you! Oh well, I already gave it away with the pic. Nah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment